Thursday, May 1, 2008

i have no clue

This whole blog thing is new for me. As you can see, I have figured out how to sign up for google (oy vey, another password to remember) and I guess I can post. So do I just remember to show up to the blog once a week to check out all the stuff we have sent each other?

I am trying out a Lyla Messinger pattern for a T shirt, making two muslins large and extra large so I can screw up before I cut into my purple bamboo. I am taking the sewing and knitting classes this weekend and suspect that Barb Callahan is bringing some fabric to sell....

what is this thing at the end called Labels for this post.........am I supposed to write something there too. And can anyone get into this blog or is it just by inviation from the blog mother Hellene? I suppose I will need to learn how to take a photo, put it on a computer and transfer it to a blog....lots ot learn, lots to sew, so little time

No comments: